Tuesday 26 September 2017

Hello cat!


Hi everyone, I just love this grumpy cat!
He's fussy cut and coloured with prismacolor pencils, and I've used a couple of NBUS goodies...never before used schtuff as Darnell would say!

The hello die and the sentiment stamp are both new to me, so I'm linking up to Darnell's challenge  where she encourages us to use NBUS,  our stash of stuff we had to have, but haven't got around to using!

IT'S HERE!

I'm also linking up to the challenge at Inkspirational where the word prompt is hello!


It's an anything goes challenge at Word Art Wednesday,

Grab our badge:

and since I've layered 2 of the hello bubble diecuts together to add dimension, I'm also linking to the pop it up challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog Logo

Supplies:

Katzelkraft cat stamp; Stamplorations Trendy Feathers 2 sentiment stamp; Poppystamps hello word balloon die; prismacolor pencils; versafine ink and clear ep; black tombow to define his whiskers.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

13 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

That cat is a hoot! The expression on it's face is priceless. Then the sentiment is so funny too. Just hello! No further thoughts. So cute.

Jane Willis said...

That is my very favourite animal stamp, and you've made a fab card with it
Jane

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your grumpy cat, I'm sure the person you've made it for it will bring a smile.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Darnell said...

Too funny, Cathy! I appreciate that you used my humor theme! He looks so dang mad that I can't help but bust out laughing!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Hahahahaha ... that grumpy cat is brilliant, Cathy ... who couldn't laugh seeing that fabulous expression! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

love this cat...some are so grumpy.

Shauna said...

This is great! I love that little grumpy cat and the great font of the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Loll said...

That grumpy cat is priceless. LOVE the expression. Great card Cathy!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Just love this grump cat! Jo x PS I'm http://dottypuddingdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/the-sisterhood-of-snarky-stamps.html if you want to pay a visit.

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Cathy, what a cute little grumpy cat! Your sentiment-die and -stamp fit perfect to this guy!

Great use of your NBUS supplies. Hope you will use them again soon?

Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designs)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Haha! I just had to chuckle at the look on that cat's face. Great designed card.

Yvonne Garner said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing this with us at Inkspirational!

roffeycreations said...

LOL this - wonder what he is thinking ??? Mxxx