Monday 31 July 2017

Wedding roses.


Hi everyone. I was asked for a wedding card with roses and searched my stash for these ingredients.
The embossing folder is brand new (to me anyway) while the stamp and dies I've had for ages, the greenery and roses never used before!

Here's a close up of the rolled roses.



I wanted to CASE this card on pinterest,
 I think it's by Crafts by Rudlis and it is so beautiful! 

I'm linking up to these challenges.

Simon Says Stamp Monday where the theme is off the edge.
Simon Monday Challenge Blog Logo

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday where the theme is anything goes.
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog Logo

Just Us Girls where it's time to use something old and or new.

Supplies:
Marianne Design embossing folder DF3423; Poppy stamps lorelai leaf outline die; Impression Obsession spiral flowers die; Spellbinders A2 curved borders one die; Annabelle Stamps wedding medallion sentiment; versafine ink and wow fine metallic silver embossing powder; stampin up coral ink reinker; silver textured card base.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

12 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Beautiful wedding card, Cathy. I love the embossing folder and the sweet little roses. Any bridal couple would love this.

Macarena said...

Very pretty and elegant, I love the white and silver color combo. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Mac Mable said...

So very elegant and so classy x

Anita in France said...

Elegant and so lovely, Cathy ... actually I prefer your version to the original, it's softer and more delicate ... and gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Liz said...

Gorgeous wedding card, Cathy. I love the embossing folder you've used and delicate little roses are beautiful. xx

Cat Craig said...

oh my Cathy, this is fabulous. I love the embossing the touch of pink and the "lace" trim. Fantastic design.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Wedding card, love the rose embossing.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Skye said...

A very stylish and elegant card. A wonderful design and beautiful embossing.

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous Cathy, elegant card...love that clean, crisp look and that silver backing.
xx Karen

Pat said...

How elegant and pretty this is Cathy, and the roses embossing in the background goes beautifully and love that curved scallop edge to the top layer with the gorgeous flowers, and the outline leaves and background in silver is just perfect. x

roffeycreations said...

Beautiful... Mxxx

BożenA said...

This card delights its elegance. When I look at her, I feel a sense of purity, beauty and peace. Incredible card.