Saturday 9 January 2016

There's a lot of frogs around at the moment!


Hi everyone, we have loads of green tree frogs around at just now. They are so noisy in the down pipes when we're expecting rain!

I'm linking this card up to Seize the Birthday where it's anything goes.


This stamp is a new to me one that I bought just before Christmas. 
I've coloured "him"with Prismacolor pencils, then fussy cut.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.
and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday are looking for something new.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Supplies:
Stamps: Amazing Creations
Other: Prismacolor pencils; sentiment sticker; glossy accents; foam tape.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

8 comments:

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Hello Cathy!
What a fun birthday card! It reminded me when I was a kid I used to love frogs and I used to go on adventures to find them! LOL! GOOD TIMES!


Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challange!
Have an amazing weekend!
xx Zoey

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous frog, Cathy ... his bright green against the dark card base is brilliant ... he really pops! Hugs, Anita :)

BożenA said...

Beautiful composition and color of the card. Wow! Admired!
hugs,
BozenA

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) the frog is very cute and I love the black and green together, very striking! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Anni said...

Such a cute frog card!
Thanks so much for joining the fun!
Anni

Pat said...

I love your cute frog Cathy and the image stands out so prettily against the black background.

OttawaMom said...

Beautifully coloured image and great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

roffeycreations said...

The frog stamp looks amazing Cathy Mxxx