Thursday 25 December 2014

James Bond Birthday Theme!


Merry Christmas everyone!
 I hope you are all enjoying a happy day with good company and lots of festive treats.
I'd like to thank you for your support and kind comments throughout the year too, it really means a lot to me!

I was asked to make cards for twin brothers turning 40. The brief  included a black base, lots of silver and a James Bond theme! Also, even though the twins are identical the cards were to be different.
Oh and the gun was ok as one of the brothers is a firearms instructor.

I had a lot of fun making these and I believe the twins liked them too!

I'm linking up to a couple of challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday has an anything goes theme. The challenge is open for 2 weeks so there's lots of time to join in!

I used snippets of silver shimmer paper for the alphabet die cuts so I'm visiting the playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop

The theme at Addicted to CAS is
I hope that making this pair of cards fits the theme!

Supplies:
Memory Box number and alphabet dies: sentiment sticker; Jolee's Boutique gun stickers; Spellbinders Circle dies; sequins. The swirly panel was printed off the computer, (I stretched the image out to fit my card base).

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

9 comments:

Darnell said...

How fun and fantastic, Cathy!! Great snippets cards, too!! Merry Christmas!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

So very cool, Cathy ... and so 007 stylish! Hope you had a wonderful and Merry Christmas! Anita :)

MaryH said...

Cathy, Merry Christmas & I hope the day was just wonderful for you & your family. What interesting cards! Based on the scope of your requirements, wow, did you come up with something so clever & so cool (Just like 007). Perfectly smooth chic colors and the theme fit so perfectly. I think your twins will be elated at their special cards. Happy New Year and hope 2015 brings all you need to make you happy. TFS & Hugs

Kylie said...

Great cards for the boys! Love your 007 theme! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Di said...

Two great cards Cathy! Totally bespoke and just perfect :)

Hugs

Di xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well these cards are perfect for gun instructors! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Lin said...

I'm sure these were appreciated, Cathy - they sure are unique! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Karen M said...

These cards are so cool Cathy - I love your design:) I hope you had a great chrissy - hugs xx

roffeycreations said...

Very Cool ... Mxxx